They kept saying, 'Oh, she's pregnant,' and we were like, 'Ha ha, yeah, whatever,' so we took the test and it was positive," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
What does YW stand for?
YW stands for Yeah, Whatever
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YW
We have 1 other meaning of YW in our Acronym Attic
- Yadkin Valley Winegrowers Association (North Carolina)
- Yucaipa Valley Water District (California)
- Yadkin Valley Wine Festival (Elkin, NC)
- Yadkin Valley Wine Trail (North Carolina)
- Youth Video Exchange Network
- Deer Lake, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- District Barge, Water (US Navy)
- Water Barge (Self-Propelled)
- Y-Wing (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United, for example, are wearing the V kit to commemorate a century of Old Trafford (opened in 1910) and to pay tribute to the jersey worn in their first FA Cup triumph in 1909 - yeah, whatever.
Yeah, whatever Leo - they probably thought you were the mascot.
At the third f***in' stroke, like, the time sponsored by, yeah, whatever, is SO gonna be like, 2.