There were seven FPGs identified within each corresponding issue, as follows: * Perkumpulan Keluarga Berencana Indonesia (Jambi) for young people's RHR * Yayasan Kesehatan Perempuan (Jakarta) for abortion * Rifka Annisa Women's Crisis Centre (Jogjakarta) for sexual violence * Yayasan Hotline Surabaya (Surabaya) for HIV/AIDS among girls and women * Kelompok Studi Gender Surabaya, Universitas Surabaya (Madura) for maternal mortality * Jaringan Kesehatan Perempuan Indonesia Timur (East Nusa Tenggara) on family planning * Yayasan Lembaga Konsumen Sulawesi Selatan (Makasar) for decentralisation of health systems The FPGs worked within their local networks to implement the capacity building as well as the evidence-gathering on each of their issue areas.
What does YLKSS stand for?
YLKSS stands for Yayasan Lembaga Konsumen Sulawesi Selatan (Indonesian: Consumer Foundation of South Sulawesi)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Your Life Is Average
- Youth Leaders in Action
- Young Listed Innovative Company
- Your Life Is Forgotten (polite form)
- Youth Literature Interest Group (est. 2004)
- Yale Law Journal
- Young Lawyers Journal (Law Institute of Victoria; Australia)
- Youth Law Journal
- Youth Leadership Jefferson County (Lakewood, CO)
- Yayasan Lembaga Konsumen Indonesia
- Yuen Long and Kam Tin Sewerage and Sewage Disposal (Hong Kong)
- Assessing Young Learners' Language (conference)
- Yayasan Leuser Lestari (est. 1998; Indonesian non-profit)
- Years of Life Lost
- Young Language Learner
- Young Light Lords (gaming clan)
- Young Ladies Library Association (New Hampshire)
- Salvage Lift Craft, Light (Non Self-Propelled)
- Young Lawyers Leadership Conference
- Your Local Leasing Company (Broomall, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pustaka Pelajar Yogyakarta dengan Yayasan Lembaga Konsumen Sulawesi Selatan, Ford Foundation, 1998.