Yard art offers Adams some of the same challenges as painting does, he says.
What does YART stand for?
YART stands for Yard Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YART
We have 3 other meanings of YART in our Acronym Attic
- Yet Another Random Quote
- Youngstown and Austintown Railroad (Ohio)
- Youth against Road Rage
- Yulai Archives Record Repository
- Youth Agency for Relief, Rehabilitation and Development for South Sudan
- Yet Another RDF Store
- Yet Another Review Site (website; UK)
- Yolo Amateur Radio Society (California)
- Youngstown Air Reserve Station (Ohio USAF Reserve)
- Yamaha Austria Racing Team (motorcycles)
- Yet Another Recycled Thread (message boards)
- Yet Another Relationship Thread
- Yet Another Religious Thread
- Young Artists Repertory Theatre (Georgia)
- Yet Another Real Time Strategy (gaming)
- Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- Yet Another Reason To Worry
- Yale Arbovirus Research Unit (HHS)
- Yet Another Reinvention of the Wheel
- Yamaha Air Surround (speakers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Johnson ranch -"mobile yard art," as Baker, Bevo's owner, calls it.
each day, visitors can enjoy beautiful botanicals, learn about gardening from horticulture experts, and shop for plants, yard art, patio furniture and decor, and garden supplies.
GAME,SET AND SNACKS Yard Art outdoor image, pounds 9.
You can try it for yourself next week at a workshop in Huddersfield run by Kirklees Council in partnership with Intercomm Back A Yard Arts Production.
Hillbilly Yart, Farmers Market, Wenatchee; retail sales of yard art out of recycled materials.