The Bay Colony Dog Show is organized and run by Eastern Dog Club, Ladies' Dog Club, Middlesex County Kennel Club, and four days of agility trials by Yankee Golden Retriever Club.
What does YGRC stand for?
YGRC stands for Yankee Golden Retriever Club
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YGRC
- Young Gun Productions
- Young Guns Paintball (club; Canada)
- Youth Gambling Project (YMCA, Toronto)
- Youth Group on Protection of Environment (Tajikistan)
- You've Got Private Messages
- Yemeni/German Plant Protection Project
- Iles De La Madeleine, Quebec, Canada - House Harbour Airport (Airport Code)
- Yeast Glutathione Reductase (biochemical and biophysical research)
- Yellowknife Glass Recyclers (Canada)
- Yorkshire Global Restaurants, Inc. (various locations)
- Yeast Genetic Resource Center (Japan)
- Yorkshire Graduate Recruitment Fair (University of Leeds; UK)
- Yankee Golden Retriever Rescue
- Youth Gang Response System (Hawaii)
- Yorkshire Geological Society (UK)
- You Got Served (movie
- Your Grammar Sucks
- Youth Guardian Services (Ithaca, NY)
- Yüksekögretime Geçis Sinavi (Turkish: Higher Education Entrance Exam)
- Yeast Genetic Stock Center (University of California at Berkeley; Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by Pedigree brand dog foods, the dog show is organized and run by volunteers from three prestigious AKC dog clubs: Eastern Dog Club, Ladies' Dog Club and the Middlesex County Kennel Club, and will feature four days of agility trials by the Yankee Golden Retriever Club.
Agility trials, timed competitive events where dogs race their way through obstacles competing for AKC titles, are conducted all four days by the Yankee Golden Retriever Club.