In 1960, a similar reactor was used in the first fully commercial PWR plant, named Yankee Rowe, which began operation in Rowe, Massachusetts after 11 New England energy companies teamed up to form the Yankee Atomic Electric Company.
What does YAE stand for?
YAE stands for Yankee Atomic Electric Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YAE
We have 2 other meanings of YAE in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Agricultural Development Organization
- Yet Another Driving Peeve
- Yet Another Dumb Question
- Yet Another Display Site (writers display site)
- Yet Another DOS Shell
- Yet Another eDonkey Server (eMule)
- Yet Another Digital Subscriber Line (Communications News)
- Yet Another Domain Specific Language
- Yet Another Decorator Syntax Suggestion
- Yet Another Disruptive Technology
- Young Adult Encounter
- Young Artist Experience (chamber music program; Canada)
- Yankee Atomic Electric Company
- Young Associates Environmental Consultants (UK)
- Yet Another Eleusis Fix
- Yet Another Email Forwarder
- Yet Another Encoding Format
- Yet Another Epistemic Formalism (P. Hanschke)
- Yet Another Extra Field
- Young Adult Ecumenical Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
He arrived in the United States in 1963 to study electrical engineering at Lowell Tech and spent his career at Yankee Atomic Electric Company as an electrical engineer and department manager.