The monograph then computes the solution of the associative Yang-Baxter equation and the classical r-matrix corresponding to a universal family of stable vector bundles of rank two and degree one on a smooth elliptic curve.
What does YBE stand for?
YBE stands for Yang-Baxter Equation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of YBE
We have 1 other meaning of YBE in our Acronym Attic
- Yargida Birlik Dernegi (Turkish: Association of Judicial Unity)
- Yellow-Band Disease (coral bacteria infection)
- Your Best Defense (Twinsburg, OH)
- Your Business Digital (Australia)
- Youth Business Development (Oxford - Saïd Business School)
- Yellow Baja and Dune Buggy Historical Society (est. 1965; San Diego, CA)
- Young Bill Douglas Centre (University of Exeter; Exeter, UK; est. 1994)
- Yayasan Bina Desa Mandiri (Indonesian: Autonomous Village Community Development Foundation)
- Your Business Development Matters (Ardmore, OK)
- Yacht Brokers, Designers and Surveyors Association
- Year of the Built Environment (Australia)
- Year's Basic Exemption (Canada Pension Plan)
- Young Black Entrepreneur
- Young Black Experience (magazine)
- Yearbook of European Law (EU)
- Youth Bicycle Education Network
- Yalla Babo Express Orchestra (Germany)
- You'll Be Fine
- You've Been Framed
- Young Britons' Foundation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The label "quantized coordinate ring" is used in the literature to refer to various non-communicative algebras which are, informally expressed, deformations of the classical coordinate rings of algebraic varieties or algebraic groups; the adjective "quantized" usually indicates that some solution to the quantum Yang-Baxter equation is involved in the construction and/or the representation theory of the algebra.
On rational solutions of Yang-Baxter equation for sl(n).
50 Hardcover Oxford lecture series in mathematics and its applications; 29 QC174 In this graduate-level text the authors introduce the Yang-Baxter equation and its applications, an important are in representation theory and quantum groups.