Newmont Mining Corporation today announced that its subsidiary, Yandal Bond Company Limited (YBCL), has received tenders totaling US$233.
What does YBCL stand for?
YBCL stands for Yandal Bond Company Limited (Delaware)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Yamagata Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Yamate Baptist Church of Yokohama (Yokoyhama, Japan)
- Yellowstone Baptist College (Billings, Montana)
- Yesterday's Business Computers (New Jersey)
- Young Bowlers Club
- Youth Bowling Club (UK)
- Youth Bowling Council
- Yankee Boy Conservation Association (est. 2003; Colorado)
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (San Francisco, CA)
- Youth Business Card Club
- Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide
- Yttrium Barium Cuprate
- Yargida Birlik Dernegi (Turkish: Association of Judicial Unity)
- Yellow-Band Disease (coral bacteria infection)
- Your Best Defense (Twinsburg, OH)
- Your Business Digital (Australia)
- Youth Business Development (Oxford - Saïd Business School)
- Yellow Baja and Dune Buggy Historical Society (est. 1965; San Diego, CA)
- Young Bill Douglas Centre (University of Exeter; Exeter, UK; est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to comply with applicable requirements and to allow Note holders more time to assess these material developments, Newmont's subsidiary, Yandal Bond Company Limited (YBCL), has extended the consent payment deadline and the expiration of the offer to acquire the Notes to 5:00 p.
8 million (representing 83%) in response to its offer through its subsidiary, Yandal Bond Company Limited (YBCL) to acquire the $237.