The sales in May also fell compared to 542,110 units in the same month last year, Vice President of PT Yamaha Motor Kencana Indonesia Dyonisius Beti said.
What does YMKI stand for?
YMKI stands for Yamaha Motor Kencana Indonesia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Yamaguchi Medical Journal (Japan)
- Yo Mama Joke
- Yokohama Mathematical Journal
- Yonsei Medical Journal
- Young Messianic Jewish Alliance
- Yayasan Manikaya Kauci (est. 1992; Indonesian foundation)
- Yellow Mackerel
- You Must Know (online magazine)
- Yume Miru Kusuri (computer game)
- Ýstanbul Menkul Kýymetler Borsasý (Turkish)
- Why A Markup Language (XML generating language by Volker Birk)
- Yaml Ain't Markup Language (file extension)
- Yay My Life! (various web forums)
- Young Mother's League
- Your Mac Life (internet based radio show)
- Youth Ministry Lab
- Yucca Mountain License Application
- Yorkshire Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (UK)
- Salvage Lift Craft, Medium (Non Self-Propelled)
- Your Momma Loves Drama (business tutorial computer application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to PT Yamaha Motor Kencana Indonesia (YMKI), around 70%-75% of its buyers have bought its motorcycles via financing firms.
The promotion department of PT Yamaha Motor Kencana Indonesia said the surge in sales of Yamaha followed strong demand for Yamaha Jupiter Z, which was launched in May.