The Land of the Wandering Souls,'' a 1999 film by Cambodian director Rithy Panh, was awarded the prize at the seven-day Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival 2001, which ended Tuesday.
What does YIDFF stand for?
YIDFF stands for Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (Yamagata, Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Youth Information and Counselling Unit (UK National Health Service)
- Y-Input Data
- Yes I Do
- Yoshi's Island DS (Yosshi Airando Di Esu game)
- Your Ideal Date
- Yonkers Industrial Development Agency (Yonkers, NY)
- Youths in Development and Change (Gambia)
- Yonkers Industrial Development Corporation (New York)
- Yukon Indian Development Corporation Ltd. (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Y-Input Data Processor
- Young Israel of Eltingville (Staten Island, NY)
- Youth in Europe (www.youthineurope.com)
- Yamaguchi International Exchange Association
- Yokohama International Education Academy (Japan)
- Yantai International Exhibition Center (China)
- Young Israel Ezras Israel of Potomac (Maryland)
- Yearbook of International Environmental Law (Oxford University Press)
- Youth Investing Energy in Leadership Development (Mason City, IA)
- Young Israel of Elkins Park (Pennsylvania)