They have been assembled from three important collections: the Columbia Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Columbia University; the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology; and the Yale Babylonian Collection, Yale University.
What does YBC stand for?
YBC stands for Yale Babylonian Collection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YBC
We have 46 other meanings of YBC in our Acronym Attic
- Youngblood Brass Band (hip hop)
- Your Big Brother
- Your Boy's Boys (podcast)
- Yunibesithi ya Bokone-Bophirima (Afrikaans: North-West University; South Africa)
- Yuzi Bulletin Board (computer code)
- Yellow Back Barking Cobra Club (Marine club founded in 1972 during Vietnam war)
- Ya Boy Black Ice (San Francisco Bay Area Rap Artist)
- You Better Believe It
- You Beautiful Black Woman
- Baie Comeau, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yamagata Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Yamate Baptist Church of Yokohama (Yokoyhama, Japan)
- Yellowstone Baptist College (Billings, Montana)
- Yesterday's Business Computers (New Jersey)
- Yosemite Bible Camp (Oakhurst, CA)
- You Beautiful Creature (endearment)
- Young Bowlers Club
- Youth Bowling Club (UK)
- Youth Bowling Council
- Yankee Boy Conservation Association (est. 2003; Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buchanan, Early Near Eastern Seals in the Yale Babylonian Collection [New Haven, 1981], nos.
The work is based on all relevant texts of the Yale Babylonian Collection and the Princeton Theological Seminary, as well as on tablets from some other cuneiform collections.
1 The unpublished tablets in the Yale Babylonian Collection (sigla MLC, NCBT) are here cited with the kind permission of Professor William W.