9) and the y-intercept was zero (no crater formation at 0 [micro]W/[cm.
What does B stand for?
B stands for Y-Intercept (from the equation y = mx + b)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York City (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- Individual (IRB)
- Magnetic Field Density (physics)
- Nova Scotia (Canada Post designation)
- Panamanian Balboa (national currency)
- Reverse Side, Record
- Semipostal (philatelic catalog prefix for non-standard stamps)
- Switzerland Postmark (for letters going to Sardinia)
- Tical (another name for baht, Thai currency)
- US Domestic Stamp Rate (18 cents, issued 15 May 1981)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A higher y-intercept value will have a greater impact, as is illustrated by the example of the temperatures, where [degrees]F = 1.
The y-intercept variable reads "b" and it should read "loge(b).
Based upon this information, we can hypothesize that the underlying form of the relationship looks like a straight line: [GRAPHIC OMITTED] The relationship is that of a straight line, where a is the y-intercept (the y value where the straight line crosses the x-axis, i.
They have to demonstrate the y-intercept and slope of this graph, and they have to answer questions about Marissa's snack based on the graph.
6) Regression statistics with slope and Y-intercept were calculated.
This is the Y-intercept or constant, the base, the point at which the regression line intercepts the vertical Y-axis.