23 /PRNewswire/ -- Ricoh Americas Corporation, a leading provider of digital office equipment, today announced the availability of the Xythos Enterprise Document Manager on-premise document management and collaboration software to the Ricoh sales channel through its recently introduced Ricoh Independent Solutions Vendor Program (RiSVP).
What does XEDM stand for?
XEDM stands for Xythos Enterprise Document Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Xenon Chloride (laser)
- Xenon-Enhanced Computed Tomography (medical imaging)
- Cross Elasticity of Demand (economics)
- XML Enabled Directory
- XML text EDitor
- Xiqing Economic Development Area (China)
- X-Linked Ectodysplasin Receptor
- Saint Francis Xavier Enterprise Development Centre (est. 1997; Canada)
- eXtensible Electronic Data Interchange
- XML Electronic Data Interchange
- Xedar Heat Detection Unit
- X-Ray Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy
- Lac Edouard, Quebec, Canada - Lac Edouard / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xenopus Egg Extract
- Xylonite Experimental Environment Nacelle (Might and Magic gaming series)
- Extended Editor Facility
- Xenon Fluoride (laser)
- Xenopus Elongation Factor (genetics)
- Xenon Hexafluoride
- Extending English as a Foreign Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xythos Software is releasing Xythos Enterprise Document Manager 6.
Built on the Xythos Enterprise Document Manager platform, Xythos on Demand offers customers the same proven technology relied upon by federal government agencies and Fortune 500 businesses as a low-cost monthly service - without the need for dedicated servers or software.
While the new Xythos Enterprise Document Manager 5.
Seeking to more effectively manage both paper-based and electronic documents, Daniels chose the Xythos Enterprise Document Manager 5.