What does XOK stand for?
XOK stands for Xpressions of Kolor (dancing; State University of New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of XOK
- Transmitter Off
- Xeric Oil & Gas Corporation
- Xerox Office Group
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Open Gateway (computing)
- Executive Officer Inquiry (US Navy)
- Anything Over Internet Protocol
- X-Originating-IP (email header)
- XML Object Interface Protocol
- X/Open Joint Internationalization Group
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada - Oakville / via Rail Service (Airport Code)