Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Branch developed the Rehabilitation & Poverty Relief Loan Scheme for the Handicapped after consulting with the local federation of the disabled to ensure timely delivery of such loans.
What does XPCC stand for?
XPCC stands for Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Parksville, British Columbia, Canada - Parksville / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Complementation Group b
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Policy Base
- Extended Processing Cabinet
- Og Cutter Assigned to Inshore Patrol (US Navy)
- Program Counter Extension Register
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum Group C
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Printing Capability (computing)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Procedure Call
- Xtreme Power Conversion (est. 2006; Englewood, FL)
- Extensible Program Call Markup Language (computer programming; IBM Corp.)
- Cross-Platform Component Object Model
- X Portable Character Set
- X-Ray Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Xtatix Pocket Candy Zest (mp3 player)
- ATC Transponder
- Cross Polarization Discrimination
- Palladium Exchange Rate (ounces)
- Palladium Ounces
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the campaign progressed through the 1990s, the People's Armed Police (PAP), the paramilitary Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (XPCC), the Public Security Bureau (PSB), and local police were stood up and became able to assert their presence not only throughout the region's cities but also in towns and villages.