The xiaolongbao, Shanghai's famous pork and crab soup dumplings, are well worth trying.
What does XLB stand for?
XLB stands for Xiaolongbao (Shanghainese soup dumpling)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of XLB
We have 1 other meaning of XLB in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Long-Range Air-To-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- X-Linked Autoimmunity-Allergic Disregulation (medical disorder)
- Lissencephaly, X-Linked, with Ambiguous Genitalia
- Web Services for Business Process Design
- X-Linked Alport Syndrome
- X-Linked Aqueductal Stenosis (neuropathology)
- Extended Limited AUTODIN Upgrade
- 40 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface
- Xtreme Latin American Wrestling
- Xylem-Limited Bacteria (plants)
- Expansion Link Card (Eastern Research)
- Xavier Leadership Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Xbox Live Clan (gaming)
- Xenon Lamp Collimator
- Xtreme Launch Coaster (roller coaster in Virginia)
- Xtremely Lame Campers (gaming clan)
- Xtremely Lame Cheaters (gaming clan)
- X-Linked Clonal Analysis
- Xl Capital Assurance, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In their own words, "We run on Xiaolongbao and Hainanese chicken rice.