Finally, the Xerox Research Centre of Canada (XRCC) won the Ontario Green Chemistry and Engineering Award for an organization, for innovations in the areas of greener materials and processes that have been instrumental in reducing energy consumption and waste in both the manufacturing of consumables and printing.
What does XRCC stand for?
XRCC stands for Xerox Research Centre of Canada
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of XRCC
- Xerographic Reproduction Center
- Xilinx Reconfigurable Computer
- XML-Based Resource System
- Xport Robot Controller
- Xref Control
- Xtreme Ride Components
- Excess Reserves Plus Required Clearing Balance Contracts of Depository Institutions (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Xplore Rapid Configuration Bay
- X-Ray Cross Complementation (protein)
- X-Ray Repair, Complementing Defective, in Chinese Hamster
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keoshkerian, Barkev -- Xerox Research Centre of Canada, Mississauga, Ont.
After my doctorate, I spent more than 10 years as a researcher at the Xerox Research Centre of Canada.
Rina Carlini, MCIC, Xerox Research Centre of Canada.