At the Xerox Research Centre Europe (XRCE) in Grenoble, France, researchers are combining advanced computer vision technologies, sophisticated algorithms and artificial intelligence techniques in ways that not only allow computers to see, but understand and analyze what they are seeing in ways that can make healthcare safer and more efficient.
What does XRCE stand for?
XRCE stands for Xerox Research Centre Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Xref Control
- Xtreme Ride Components
- Excess Reserves Plus Required Clearing Balance Contracts of Depository Institutions (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Xplore Rapid Configuration Bay
- X-Ray Cross Complementation (protein)
- X-Ray Repair, Complementing Defective, in Chinese Hamster
- Xerox Research Centre of Canada
- Xtreme Rock Crawling Challenge (vehicles)
- Extended Resolution Compact Disc (JVC)
- X-Ray Crystal Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technologies, created by the Xerox Research Centre Europe, are available from Open Xerox, a portal that has been set up to give customers, partners and others a chance to try out new technology and give their feedback to the company.
Scientists at the Xerox Research Centre Europe (XRCE) in Grenoble, France.