Certeon's server software is well suited to take advantage of Intel Xeon processors that include Hyper-Threading Technology.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Xeon Processor (Windows)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
- Extreme Programming
- Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
- Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
Samples in periodicals archive:
System vendors including Compaq, Dell, Fijitsu, Gateway, HP, IBM, Intergraph, NEC, Siemens Nixdorf (SNI), TriStar and UMAX plan to ship systems based on the Pentium II Xeon processor 450 MHz.
Unisys recently demonstrated the power and scalability of the soon-to-be-released 32-bit Intel Xeon processor MP and the 64-bit McKinley processor on 32-way and 16-way Unisys ES7000 enterprise servers, respectively.
NYSE: EMC), enhanced its high-availability, high-end Windows NT and Windows 2000 server line with the Intel Pentium III Xeon processor 700 MHz and the immediate availability of the Data General AV 8950 high-end server.