studied the effects of intense pulses from a xenon chloride laser focused on the polished surface of a lithium niobate crystal.
What does XeCl stand for?
XeCl stands for Xenon Chloride (laser)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Burroughs Multiuser Minicomputer
- Xperia E1 (Sony)
- Xperiea E4 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy (also abbreviated XAES)
- Xerox Employee Assistance Program
- X-Ray-Excited Electron Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- ETH Automated Spectroscopy
- Xiao En Bereavement Care (Malaysia)
- Xmoor Enduro Club (UK; motocross)
- Xenon-Enhanced Computed Tomography (medical imaging)
- Cross Elasticity of Demand (economics)
- XML Enabled Directory
- XML text EDitor
- Xiqing Economic Development Area (China)
- X-Linked Ectodysplasin Receptor
- Saint Francis Xavier Enterprise Development Centre (est. 1997; Canada)
- eXtensible Electronic Data Interchange
- XML Electronic Data Interchange
- Xythos Enterprise Document Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
substances of particular interest include xenon fluoride, xenon chloride and xenon iodide.