What does XDF stand for?
XDF stands for Xenografic Defined Flora (comparative medicine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of XDF
- Extreme Digital Entertainment
- X-Ray Dispersion Energy (neuropathology)
- XACT Design Editor (computer graphics)
- Xtreme Dutch Elite (gaming)
- Extended Density Format (IBM)
- Extended Distance Feature
- Extensible Data Format
- Extreme Deep Field (astronomy)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data Format (also known as Extensible Data Format)
- Xbox Disc File System (Microsoft)
- Xerox Distributed File System
- X Desktop Group
- XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) Design Guide
- Xunta De Galicia
- Xaveer De Geyter Architects (Brussels, Belgium)
- Xanthine DeHydrogenase
- Xerox Document House Limburg (Limburg, Netherlands)
- Xantrex Datacom Inverter