However, little is known about the genotoxicity of pesticides in people with various genetic polymorphisms of human xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes coding genes.
What does XME stand for?
XME stands for Xenobiotic Metabolizing Enzymes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XME
- eXtensible Media Commerce Language (digital rights management cross-product metadata system)
- eXtensible Media Commerce Language (XML-based)
- Extended Multi-Configuration Quasi-Degenerate Perturbation Theory (computational chemistry)
- XMM (X-Ray Multi Mirror Module) Mission Control System (European Space Agency)
- Xtreme Modified Challenge Series (car racing; Stockton, CA)
- Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger
- Ever-Extending Mobile Document Format (file format)
- XHTML Meta Data Profiles
- Xputer Multimedia Development System
- X-Men: Evolution (cartoon)
- x-linked myopathy with excessive autophagy
- Xpress Mail Enterprise Edition (wireless access)
- Transmittal Memorandum
- eXtensible Music Format (MIDI Manufacturer's Association)
- X-Men: First Class
- Exiled Former Members of UNA - Denton (defunct)
- Cross-Media Gaming
- Crossmaglen (British army base)
- Xavier Media Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, berry bioactives also regulate carcinogen and xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes, various transcription and growth factors, inflammatory cytokines, and subcellular signaling pathways of cancer cell proliferation, apoptosis, and tumor angiogenesis.
CONCLUSIONS: We found gene expression of pulmonary xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes and certain key transcription factors to be regulated in bronchoalveolar lavage cells and bronchial biopsies of smokers.