Thor has done this by evolving its core technology to deliver compliance automation, introducing Xellerate Audit and Compliance Manager in response to pressing needs to satisfy regulatory compliance.
What does XACM stand for?
XACM stands for Xellerate Audit and Compliance Manager (Oracle)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of XACM in our Acronym Attic
- eXchange Access Asynchronous Transfer Mode Service
- Xpo AdviesBureau
- Xanthine Amine Congener
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Advisory Council Advisory Council
- Xenopus ADF (Actin Depolymerizing Factor)/Cofilin (biochemistry)
- Xian Aircraft Company (China)
- Xinyang Agricultural College (China)
- Xbox Anti Cheat Alliance (gaming)
- Xenia Area Chamber of Commerce (Xenia, OH)
- XML Access Control Language
- Extensible Access Control Markup Language (sometimes seen as EACML)
- Xactimate Conversion (to Windows)
- Extended Architecture Core (Sprint/Nortel Networks)
- X Automatic Code Translation
- Xante's Accurate Calibration Technology
- Xbox Audio Creation Tool (Microsoft)
- Experimental and Developmental
- X-Ray Detection and Ranging
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Advanced Electronic Signature
- Exchange Administration (Microsoft Knowledge Base)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thor's Xellerate Identity Manager is a complete identity management solution, while Xellerate Password Manager, Xellerate Audit and Compliance Manager, and now Xellerate Token Manager, package key functionality for organizations that need to quickly meet specific security and compliance initiatives.
0, Thor is also announcing the availability of two new solutions -- Xellerate Password Manager (XelleratePM) and Xellerate Audit and Compliance Manager (XellerateACM) -- that package key functionality of XellerateIM 8.