Revenues for the Established Business segment (Ziff Davis Publishing, including PC Magazine, eWeek and the Game Group: Electronic Gaming Monthly, XBox Nation magazines and other consumer titles) for the fourth quarter fell 3.
What does XBN stand for?
XBN stands for Xbox Nation (XBox gaming console magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XBN
We have 1 other meaning of XBN in our Acronym Attic
- X Bitmap
- X-Window Bit Map
- Xantrex Battery Monitor (Xantrex Technology, Inc.)
- Xbox Media Center
- Extended Business Modeling Language
- Xenopus Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Xerox Business Management System (software package)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Bibliography Management System
- XML Base Management System
- Bayesian Network in XML (file format)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Belief Network (file format)
- XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language) Business Output Suite
- Extreme Basic Package (audio equipment)
- X-Box Binding Protein (virology)
- X-Ray Bright Point
- XBase Parts
- Xerox Business Partner (network accounting)
- Expendable Bathy-Photometer (oceanography)
- Brockville, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Exception Based Reporting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Playstation Magazine, GameNow, Xbox Nation and Computer Gaming World.