The Xbox processors feature the dual-processing architecture of NVIDIA's Xbox Graphics Processing Unit (XGPU) and Xbox Media Communications Processor (MCPX) to power the video game system's standout graphics, audio and networking capabilities.
What does XGPU stand for?
XGPU stands for Xbox Graphics Processing Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of XGPU in our Acronym Attic
- 10 Gbit Media Independent Interface
- Extensible Graph Markup and Modeling Language
- X Generation Network
- Xiled Gaming Network
- Xtreme Gaming Network
- Exfoliated Graphite Nanoplatelet
- Experimental Geosynchronous Platform
- Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
- Xbox, Gamecube, PlayStation (gaming platforms)
- Xtreme Graphics Port (Biostar)
- Xg Regulator
- Extreme Gravity Racing Association (video game)
- Xtreme G Racing Association (video game; X-Box and Playstation 2)
- Xenopus Glucocorticoid Receptor Accessory Factor
- Extended Gamma Response Region (genetics)
- Exports of Goods and Services
- Xerox Global Services
- Xiphophorus Genetic Stock Center (Texas)
- XNA Game Studio Express (software; trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
- External Gamma Target
Samples in periodicals archive:
NVIDIA has used this new process for the recently announced GeForce3 GPU, the Xbox Graphics Processing Unit (XGPU) and Xbox Media Communications Processor (MCPX).
The CX25871 video encoder complements NVIDIA's two key processors for the Xbox video game system, the Xbox Graphics Processing Unit (XGPU) and Xbox Media Communications Processor (MCPX).