Xavier High School in Providence, where she led her team to three state championships and finished with 1,174 points.
What does XHS stand for?
XHS stands for Xavier High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of XHS
- X-directed Horizontal Magnetic Dipole
- Xerox Health Management Program (New York)
- Xhemjl Home Page
- Xiaogushan Hydropower Plant (project; China)
- Xtraordinary Home Products (Bohemia, NY)
- Extra High Quality (digital recording)
- Extra High Resolution
- XMLHttpRequest (AJAX)
- Xenopus HES-Related 1
- Chemainus, British Columbia, Canada - Chemainus / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xchangeable Hub System (product; Michigan Wheel Corporation)
- Xenopus Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1
- Extensible Hypertext Markup Language
- Extremely High Vacuum
- Xtreme Hardcore Wrestling Alliance
- 11 (Roman numeral)
- Exchange Infrastructure
- Experimental Intermedia
- Extreme Insight (Business Objects)
- Warfighting Integration (USAF organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xavier High School in Cincinnati, which all of his children attended.
In addition to Chelsea visitors and residents, the athletic field is currently used by nine different school and youth groups including: Xavier High School, Beacon High School, New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies, School of the Future, Downtown United Soccer Club, the Greenwich Village Little League, Doc's New York City Youth Lacrosse, Manhattan Soccer Club and the Play Rugby USA program.
Byline: David Ashforth LAST weekend, how many fans do you think were a) at Longchamp to watch the best horse in the world win the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe; b) in Louisville to watch St Xavier High School play Trinity High School; c) at Old Trafford for the Manchester United versus Sunderland game; d) in Michigan, watching a college football game; e) at the Hull City versus Wigan Athletic Premier League match, or f) sitting at home to watch five Grade 1 races from Belmont Park on mainstream television?
Stephen Spiro went to New York City's Xavier High School, where he received the Jesuit education that made him a critical thinker, John-Paul said.
DALEY, a teacher at Xavier High School in Cincinnati and the editor of the forthcoming book The Many Marks of the Church (Twenty-Third Publications).