Three types of xantham gums were used: a commercial gum and two produced by Xanthomonas campestris pv.
What does XcvT stand for?
XcvT stands for Xanthomonas Campestris pv (Pathovar) Vesicatoria (plant patholgoy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XcvT
- Exciter (An/Alq-99 Jamming Pod)
- Cross Country
- XDoc Content Transformation Server
- Explosion, Collapse and Underground (commerical general liability)
- Extreme Close-Up
- Xoloitzcuintle Club USA (dog breeding)
- X Commands and Utilities Test Suite
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv. Vesicatoria
- Cross Connect Virtual Tributary (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symptoms of southern wilt in geraniums are similar to those associated with bacterial blight (caused by Xanthomonas campestris pv.
1993,1995) reported that foliar applications of lead nitrate and inoculations with Xanthomonas campestris pv.