A rare case of xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis (XGPN) in a horseshoe kidney is presented with emphasis on the computed tomography (CT) findings.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Explosion Proof
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
- Extreme Programming
- Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis is not uncommon.
129) XANTHOGRANULOMATOUS PYELONEPHRITIS Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis has been described in association with both urothelial carcinoma and RCC.
Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis (XGP): a local disease with systemic manifestations: report of 23 patients and review of literature.