The spokesman pointed out that the X-Ray Tube of Mayo Hospitals' angiography machine is out of order, which would soon be replaced.
What does XT stand for?
XT stands for X-ray Tube
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of XT
- Christmas Tree (subsea oil & gas)
- Cross Talk
- Cross Train
- Exotropia (divergent strabismus; outward turning of one or both eyes; aka walleyed)
- Extended Technology
- Extra Thick
- Extreme Terrain (advanced ski or mountain bike areas)
- Extreme Tromboning
- Parasolid File (file extension)
- X-Ray Technician
- Xtreme Time
- Xtreme Troubleshooting
- Exotropia At Near (walleye; ophthalmology)
- Xperia T2 Ultra (Sony)
- X-Band Tracking Antenna
- X-Ray Telescope Assembly
- Xenografts Treated with Alcohol (orthopedics)
- XtelAlert (Xtel International Ltd)
- Advisory Board on Other Access Technologies
- eXtended Terminal Access Controller Access Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sample manipulation in the x, y and z directions within the x-ray inspection system is necessary to permit movement to different locations on the test sample (x and y-plane movements) and to change the height of the sample relative to the x-ray tube position (z-direction).
Thermo's Niton Analyzers business unit has incorporated new proprietary x-ray tube technology and an internal color video camera into its portable Niton XLt 797 instrument.
They say that the first experiments using a standard X-ray tube indicate that their technique also could be used in clinical settings.
270[degrees] panoramic x-ray tube Deficiencies were inherent in some past x-ray tube designs.
In typical examinations there are several phases; each made up of 10 to 50 rotations of the x-ray tube around the patient in coordination with the table moving through the circular opening.