The tool-of-choice to meet these demands is X-ray fluorescence analysis.
What does XFA stand for?
XFA stands for X-ray Fluorescence Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XFA
We have 3 other meanings of XFA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Family
- External Flag Status
- Extra Fine
- X Factor (Soldier of Fortune 2 Clan)
- Xenforo (software)
- Xilinx Foundation
- Xtreme Forces (Unreal Tournament gaming clan)
- Xtreme Fraggers (gaming clan)
- 9-Beta-D-Xylofuranosyladenine (biochemistry)
- XML for All
- XML Forms Architecture (Jetform Corp)
- Xtreme Fighting Alliance (online gaming group)
- Xylella Fastidiosa
- Xtreme Fat Burner
- Xzuberant Faith Basketball Association
- Xtreme F-Body Enthusiasts
- Extendable Flow Computer
- X Factor Consulting (Woodstock, GA; nonprofit marketing and resources)
- X-Band Frequency Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claudio Seccaroni of the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy, and the Environment (ENEA) in Rome analyzed dozens of Perugino's works using a technique called X-ray fluorescence analysis.