Juvenile retinoschisis X-linked juvenile retinoschisis was first described by Haas in 1898.
What does XLRS stand for?
XLRS stands for X-linked juvenile retinoschisis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Extra Long Run Female (audio connector)
- X-Large Rubber Gloves
- X-Linked Recessive Hypophosphataemic Rickets
- X-Linked Recessive Ichthyosis (genetic disorder)
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (India)
- Xavier Labour Research Institute (India)
- Extra Long Run Male (audio connector)
- X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa (retinal disease)
- X-linked Retinitis Pigmentosa 2
- Executive Leadership Seminar
- Extended Loyalty System (Welcome Real-time; software)
- Extra Long Shot (cinematography)
- Extreme Long Shot (cinematography)
- Filename Extension (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file)
- Xenon Light Source
- Xtra Long Stroke (subwoofers)
- X-Linked Sideroblastic Anemia
- Xbox Live Server Platform (video game system; Microsoft)
- Xtreme Lean Sport Riders (Washington state)