Aegera has taken this technology to the clinic with an antisense therapeutic, AEG35156, targeting just one of their IAPs named the X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (XIAP) protein, a target which inhibits apoptosis using duel mechanisms.
What does XIAP stand for?
XIAP stands for X-linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X-Factor Investigator (satellite; Japan)
- Xavier Institute
- Xenon Indicator
- Xidi International Incorporated
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada - Guelph / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X-Band Interferometer Antenna
- X-Ray Instrumentation Associates
- X-Ray Induced Auger Emission Spectroscopy
- Xiamen International Airport Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- aXway Integration Broker
- Ingersoll, Ontario, Canada - Ingersoll / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Mac OS X Interface Builder (Apple, Inc.)
- Xerox Innovation Business Development
- Xiburema Virus (disease)
- Examine if Closed Instruction
- External Interaction Contract
- Extracting Ion Current (mass spectrometry)
- Transmission Interface Converter
- X-Band Interface Converter