In the past, the x-ray standing wave technique was used to determine the atomic-scale structure of over layer atoms on single crystal surfaces (23), of interfacial atoms in buried semiconductor interfaces (24), and of reconstructed atoms at clean semiconductor surfaces (25).
What does XSW stand for?
XSW stands for X-Ray Standing Wave (materials science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XSW
We have 2 other meanings of XSW in our Acronym Attic
- Cross Strap Unit
- XML SQL Utility (Oracle)
- Excursion of Suspension (speakers)
- Excessive (gaming team)
- Expendable Sound Velocimeter
- XML Schema Validator
- Extended Super Video Compact Disc
- Xilinx Serial Vector Format
- Prototype Simulation Verification Tool
- X-band Antenna Switch
- Xiang-Sha Warming (medical treatment)
- Xtreme Space Wars (website)
- Xbox Sports Network Sports World Championship
- International XML Database Symposium
- Xi an Shiyou University (China)
- Christmas Tree (subsea oil & gas)
- Cross Talk
- Cross Train
- Exotropia (divergent strabismus; outward turning of one or both eyes; aka walleyed)
- Extended Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obtaining such data more precisely may now be possible with the use of X-ray standing waves generated inside a crystal.