Abstract Over 50 commercial paints were examined by x-ray powder diffraction in order to try and identify the synthetic organic pigments present.
What does XRPD stand for?
XRPD stands for X-Ray Powder Diffraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ex-Rockapella (music group)
- Extended Resource Planning (Cambridge)
- Riviere-A-Pierre, Quebec, Canada - Riviere A Pierre / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa (ophthalmology)
- X-Ray and Photofluorography Technician (US Navy)
- X-Ray Pelvimetry (obstetrics)
- X-Ray Polychromator
- Xtreme Racing Products, Inc. (South Gate, CA)
- X-Ray Pinhole Camera
- XQuery Remote Procedure Call
- X-Ray Proximity Lithography
- eXtensible Resource Provisioning Management
- X-Rated Porno Machine (band)
- xApps Resource and Portfolio Management (SAP)
- Extensible Resource Provisioning Management Working Group
- Major Repairs (book condition)
- Excess Report
- X-Ray Reflectometry
- X-Responsive Region (biochemistry)
- XML Registry/Repository (IBM Websphere)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the launch of the CubiX Walk-Up, leading X-ray analysis company PANalytical has become the first to bring "walk-up" functionality to X-ray powder diffraction (XRPD) users.
With structure solution and refinement from x-ray powder diffraction data, we stress the importance of a variable counting scheme that puts substantially increased weight on the high-angle reflections and explain why over-counting low-angle reflections can be deleterious to obtaining accurate structural parameters.
The products were characterized by X-ray powder diffraction method.
Abstract This paper presents x-ray powder diffraction data for over 200 synthetic organic pigments.
Sivia, Routine ab initio structure determination of chlorothiazide by X-ray powder diffraction using optimised data collection and analysis strategies, J.