7 TK7875 The core process in LIGA (the German acronym for lithography, electroplating, and polymer replication) is deep X-ray lithography at a synchrotron radiation source.
What does XRL stand for?
XRL stands for X-Ray Lithography
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of XRL
We have 2 other meanings of XRL in our Acronym Attic
- Extensible Resource Identifier
- X-Ray Interferometry
- X-Ray Internship (Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic; Spartanburg, SC)
- X-Ray Image Intensifier
- Experimental Surface Ship-Launched Aerial Intercept Guided Missile
- eXtended Routing Information Protocol
- Extended Reference Interaction-Site Model
- Executable Rule Language
- Extended Range Lance
- X-Ray Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
The roster includes ultra-precision milling, EDM, laser ablation, silicon micro-machining, electroplating, uv or x-ray lithography, and electron-beam (e-beam) lithography.
X-ray lithography has been under development even longer than EUV technology.
Their topics include microfabrication using x-ray lithography, the size effect in micromachining, laser-based fabrication, pulsed water drop micromachining, deposition routes and applications for nanocrystalline diamond, and commercialization issues.