The tool-of-choice to meet these demands is X-ray fluorescence analysis.
What does XRFA stand for?
XRFA stands for X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- eXtended Range Electro-Muscular Projectile
- eXtended Range Electronic Projectile (TASER International, Inc.)
- X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Expert System Restoration
- Cross Reference
- Extended Recovery Facility (IBM)
- Extended Reliability Feature
- X-Ray Flash
- X-Ray Fluorescence
- Xenogeneic Reconstitution Factor (microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claudio Seccaroni of the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy, and the Environment (ENEA) in Rome analyzed dozens of Perugino's works using a technique called X-ray fluorescence analysis.