They provide full coverage of x-ray photoemission spectroscopy and x-ray absorption spectrometry (along with their many-body change transfer effects), theoretical approaches (including change transfer multiplet theory) that can be used to interpret core spectroscopies of systems, x-ray magnetic circular dichroism, and resonant x-ray emission spectroscopy.
What does XRES stand for?
XRES stands for X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X-Ray Event Analyzer
- X-Ray Energy Dispersive
- eXternal REFerence (ACAD)
- Exchange Register
- Xenobiotic Responsive Enhancer Module
- Auxiliary Report
- Exploitation and Reporting Coordinating Committee
- eXtended Range Electro-Muscular Projectile
- eXtended Range Electronic Projectile (TASER International, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3] by electron induced x-ray emission spectroscopy and cathodoluminescence.
Summary Both photoacoustic infrared and proton induced X-ray emission spectroscopy proved to be valuable techniques in identifying ingredients in carbon black-filled rubber compounds.