They provide full coverage of x-ray photoemission spectroscopy and x-ray absorption spectrometry (along with their many-body change transfer effects), theoretical approaches (including change transfer multiplet theory) that can be used to interpret core spectroscopies of systems, x-ray magnetic circular dichroism, and resonant x-ray emission spectroscopy.
What does XES stand for?
XES stands for X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XES
We have 1 other meaning of XES in our Acronym Attic
- Extruded Polystyrene (also seen as XPS)
- eXecutable EQuation
- Xcite Energy Resources, Ltd. (UK)
- Xenopus Estrogen Receptor (genetics)
- XML Encoding Rules for ASN.1
- Xenopus Early Response 1
- Xenopus Estrogen Receptor ERE
- Center for Xenobiotic and Environmental Risk Research (German: Zentrum für Fremdstoff und Umweltrisikoforschung)
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Encoding Rules for Translation
- Exercise Temporal Analysis System
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Xcel Energy Services (Minneapolis, MN)
- Xerox Engineering Systems
- Xerox Escape Sequence
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Encoded Source (computing)
- Xenopus Embryonic Serine Protease
- X Engineering Software Systems Corp
- Xbox Elite Team (Belgian video gaming group)
- Xen Exploration Team (computer game)
- Xyloglucan Endo-Transglycosylase
Samples in periodicals archive:
3] by electron induced x-ray emission spectroscopy and cathodoluminescence.
Summary Both photoacoustic infrared and proton induced X-ray emission spectroscopy proved to be valuable techniques in identifying ingredients in carbon black-filled rubber compounds.