Professor David Alexander, from Durham University's Department of Physics, is coordinating a vital part of the X-ray background project.
What does XRB stand for?
XRB stands for X-Ray Background
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XRB
- Xenopus retinal glial
- X-Ray Angiogram (radiology and cardiology)
- X-Ray Arteriography (radiology)
- X-Ray Astronomy
- Xaghra (postal locality, Malta)
- Xian Rolls-Royce Aerocomponents (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Research and Applications (reference book)
- X-Ray Assay Laboratories Ltd. (Canada)
- X-Ray Associates of New Mexico (Albuquerque)
- X-Band Radar Beacon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor David Alexander, pictured, from Durham University's Department of Physics, is co-ordinating a vital part of the X-ray background project.
m, as well as those who desire the absolute least X-ray background scatter, should continue to order from Mitegen's best selling Dual Thickness MicroMounts[TM] and Dual Thickness MicroLoops[TM]LD product lines.
At 25 keV the protons are wellseparated from the noise peak, and the thin detector is relatively insensitive to gamma and x-ray backgrounds.
266), and Giacconi still uses data from the orbiting Chandra X-ray Observatory to study sources that make up the X-ray background.
This dual thickness maximizes durability and rigidity, while maintaining the ultra-low X-ray background scatter that original MicroMounts[TM] are known for.