X-linked sideroblastic anemia X-linked sideroblastic anemia (XLSA) is a rare disorder caused by mutations in the ALAS2 gene (56).
What does XLSA stand for?
XLSA stands for X-Linked Sideroblastic Anemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa (retinal disease)
- X-linked Retinitis Pigmentosa 2
- X-linked juvenile retinoschisis
- Executive Leadership Seminar
- Extended Loyalty System (Welcome Real-time; software)
- Extra Long Shot (cinematography)
- Extreme Long Shot (cinematography)
- Filename Extension (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file)
- Xenon Light Source
- Xtra Long Stroke (subwoofers)
- Xbox Live Server Platform (video game system; Microsoft)
- Xtreme Lean Sport Riders (Washington state)
- Xenon Light Source System
- Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformation
- Excel Switching (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Excelerator (handcycle)
- Extra Large Tall (clothing size)
- Extra Large Telescope
- Extra Light Triple (Polaris Snowmobile)