Sustained Correction of X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency by Ex Vivo Gene Therapy," New England Journal of Medicine 346 (2002): 1185-93; A.
What does XSCID stand for?
XSCID stands for X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (usually seen as X-SCID)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Barrier Single Unit
- Extended Stony Brook (Prolog ; logic programming language)
- eXtended System Bus
- Xtensible Shopping Bag (software)
- XELIOS Secure Bio Drive
- 10 Gigabit Sixteen-Bit Interface (IEEE 802.3)
- South Caicos, Turks And Caicos Islands (Airport Code)
- Xavier Sports and Country Club (Philippines)
- Xi'an Satellite Control Centre
- Xportation Safety Concepts Inc. (Colorado)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Schema Compact Syntax (computer programming language)
- Extensible Markup Language Schema Definition Language (offshoot of XML)
- Halogen Specific Detector (OI Corporation)
- Xenix Shared Data (computing)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Schema Documentation
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Schema Documents (program coding)
- XML Schema Definition
- Halogen Specific Detector Electrometer
- XML Schema Definition Language
- XML Schema and Data Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
A US government health panel has recommended that 2 US gene therapy trials involving children with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency (X-SCID) be allowed to resume but only on a limited basis.
In a male fetus with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), in utero transplantation of cryopreserved fetal liver cells led to complete T and NK cell reconstitution, according to a report from researchers at Huddinge University Hospital in Sweden.