We report a case of type 3 iVDPV in a child in South Africa who was born with X-linked immunodeficiency syndrome.
What does XID stand for?
XID stands for X-Linked Immunodeficiency (genetics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XID
We have 1 other meaning of XID in our Acronym Attic
- Xiamen International Conference Exhibition Center (China)
- Xiamen International Christian Fellowship (Xiamen, China)
- Xerox Integrated Composition System
- Xiamen International Container Terminals (shipping; Xiamen, Fujian, China)
- Xerox International Center for Training and Management Development (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Xtreme Intense Championship Wrestling
- Exchange Identifier
- Exchange of Identification (Cisco)
- Maxville, Ontario, Canada - Maxville / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X-Input Data
- Xavier Institute of Development Action and Studies (India)
- Extended Integrated Data Base
- XML Internet Directly Mapped
- X-Input Data Processor
- X Image Extension
- Xerox Image Enhancement (image quality improvement mode; Xerox, Inc.)
- Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography (China)
- Xerox Image File (a Xerox graphic file format)
- XML Interchange Format
- Extended Image File Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The WAS is a rare X-linked immunodeficiency disorder characterized by eczema, thrombocytopenia with small platelets, recurrent pyogenic infections, and high incidences of autoimmune diseases and malignancies (1).