Characterization of molecular defects in X-linked amelogenesis imperfecta (AIH1).
What does XAI stand for?
XAI stands for X-Linked Amelogenesis Imperfecta (genomics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XAI
We have 1 other meaning of XAI in our Acronym Attic
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Architectural Forms (software; programming)
- XIAP-Associated Factor 1 (tumor suppressor gene)
- Xi'an Academy of Fine Arts (China)
- Exchange Access Frame Relay (Bellcore)
- Exchange Access Frame Relay Service
- X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Silver Exchange Rate (ISO)
- X-Air Gaming (multiplatform online gaming clan)
- XML Accessibility Guidelines
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence