Auto Business News-March 29, 2013--Mahindra launches XUV 500 in Nepal(C)1994-2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does XDT stand for?
XDT stands for XUV (Extreme Ultraviolet) Doppler Telescope (optical device)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XDT
We have 2 other meanings of XDT in our Acronym Attic
- Xerox Data Systems
- Xilinx Design Services (various locations)
- Xerox Document Supplies Europe (UK)
- eXtensible Data Source Interface
- x Digital Subscriber Line (of any type)
- Delayed Detonation
- Experience Design Team (various companies)
- eXtensible Data Types (XML-based extensible type definition protocol)
- Xenon Discharge Tube
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Document Transform (Microsoft)
- XML Dataset Typing and Mapping
- XML Data Transfer Objects
- Hervey, Quebec, Canada - Hervey / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xerox Document University (Leesburg, VA)
- Xstream Data Unit
- Xplicit Desi Vibes (band)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Dictionary Exchange Format
- Chi Epsilon (engineering society)
- Execution Environment (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A MINOR girl lost her life after a speeding XUV 500 car hit her outside her house in northeast Delhi's Mansarovar Park area on Sunday.
Each one of the 27 vehicles in the convoy (a mix of Scorpios, XUV 500s and Thars) had a radio set and the navigators were regaling the rest of us with alert observations and witty repartees.
The seven-occupant XUV is the latest innovation from Subaru and is one of four different body styles that can be built simultaneously at the plant.
The electron has a small probability of recombining with the parent ion, and as it does so, it radiates in the XUV portion of the spectrum in a series of harmonics of the driving laser frequency.
Other examples of the use of SMC in 2004 vehicles include the roof module, endgate panel, and "MidGate" structure that separates the passenger compartment from the cargo area on the GMC Envoy XUV.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Envoy XUV also features a composite, next-generation MidGate[R] to separate the passenger compartment from the cargo area.