Its graphical interface and easy handling by drag&drop make it accessible to users with little programming experience, while providing expert users with access to the XSLT code and a choice between two different XSL transformers.
What does XBOS stand for?
XBOS stands for XSL (eXtensible Stylesheet Language) Business Output Suite
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Xantrex Battery Monitor (Xantrex Technology, Inc.)
- Xbox Media Center
- Extended Business Modeling Language
- Xenopus Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Xerox Business Management System (software package)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Bibliography Management System
- XML Base Management System
- Bayesian Network in XML (file format)
- Xbox Nation (XBox gaming console magazine)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Belief Network (file format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Web developers are freed to work on the XSL, but will still need to create some canonical sets of XSL pages to match individual or families of devices.
The software was developed in accordance with the W3C XSL 1.
XSL is designed to transform XML to HTML or other formats for viewing with a browser or other web client.
1 Adds New Functionality As a result of extensive experience with XSL-FO for printing and display XML Co more than 20 commercial implementations supporting more than 50 languages Co users and vendors alike called upon the XSL Working Group to standardize a number of popular, but proprietary, extensions.