Father and son then illegally traded in four different securities underlying the XRT with knowledge of massive, market-moving trades in these securities that Goldman would later execute.
What does XBE stand for?
XBE stands for XRT (Extensions for Real-Time) Business Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XBE
- Xbox Controller
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Binary Characterization
- Xtreme Bass Controllers
- X-Band Compatibility Test Van
- External Benchmarking Device (computer hardware)
- Xylan Binding Domains
- eXtensible Business Document Language
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Business Document Library
- Rex-Binding Element (genes)
- X-Band Exciter
Samples in periodicals archive:
XRT has released XRT Business Exchange (XBE) Platform, a secure, communications software tool that centralizes the exchange of financial cash flow information between internal systems and external financial partners on a worldwide basis.