For the first time, Imagine Cup is challenging students to use Microsoft's groundbreaking new XNA Game Studio Express to create a game that is not only entertaining but socially responsible as well.
What does XGSE stand for?
XGSE stands for XNA Game Studio Express (software; trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Xtreme Graphics Port (Biostar)
- Xbox Graphics Processing Unit
- Xg Regulator
- Extreme Gravity Racing Association (video game)
- Xtreme G Racing Association (video game; X-Box and Playstation 2)
- Xenopus Glucocorticoid Receptor Accessory Factor
- Extended Gamma Response Region (genetics)
- Exports of Goods and Services
- Xerox Global Services
- Xiphophorus Genetic Stock Center (Texas)
- External Gamma Target
- X Graphical User Interface
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Disease
- Xenogeneic Graft Versus Host Reaction
- Xtreme Global Wrestling League (Create-a-Wrestler gaming)
- Xbox Gamers World Order
- Extender Sub-Layer
- XGMII Extender Sublayer
- Grimsby, Ontario, Canada - Grimsby / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
XNA Game Studio Express will democratize game development by delivering the necessary tools to hobbyists, students, indie developers and studios alike to help them bring their creative game ideas to life while nurturing game development talent, collaboration and sharing that will benefit the entire industry.
According to Microsoft, the XNA Game Studio Express tool kit will enable games to be created more easily, by enthusiasts, to run on the Xbox 360 or PCs running the company's Windows operating system.
2, Perforce Software ReplayDIRECTOR, Replay Solutions XNA Game Studio Express, Microsoft ART 3ds Max 9, Autodesk modo 301, Luxology Mudbox 1.
Launched in December 2006, XNA Game Studio Express has democratized game development by leveling the playing field for smaller game developers, nonprofessionals and academics who wish to be involved in driving innovation and creativity in the game design process.
In addition, to celebrate the launch of the Dream-Build-Play global contest, Microsoft will showcase a new era of game creators through the XNA Game Studio Express Challenge.
Stylus Studio 2007 XML Enterprise Suite (DataDirect Technologies) Development Environments *EiffelStudio Open Source Edition (Eiffel Software) *IntelliJ IDEA (JetBrains) *IronPython (Microsoft) *Microsoft XNA Game Studio Express, XNA Framework (Microsoft) *NetBeans IDE (Sun Microsystems) *Wolfram Workbench (Wolfram Research) Enterprise Tools *Cape Clear ESB Platform (Cape Clear Software) *Liferay Portal (Liferay) *Mule (MuleSource) *Appistry EAF (Appistry) *Pentaho Open BI Suite (Pentaho) *TeamCity (JetBrains) Libraries, Frameworks and Components *JViews (ILOG) *NetAdvantage for .
NET Compact Framework, XNA Game Studio Express opens up the world of game development to the masses and is now available for free to anyone with a Windows(R) XP-based PC at http://www.