What does XHR stand for?
XHR stands for XMLHttpRequest (AJAX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XHR
- Xtreme Hockey League (Canada)
- Georgetown, Ontario, Canada - Georgetown / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X-Linked Hyper-IGM Immunodeficiency with Ectodermal Dysplasia
- X-directed Horizontal Magnetic Dipole
- Xerox Health Management Program (New York)
- Xhemjl Home Page
- Xiaogushan Hydropower Plant (project; China)
- Xtraordinary Home Products (Bohemia, NY)
- Extra High Quality (digital recording)
- Extra High Resolution
- Xenopus HES-Related 1
- Chemainus, British Columbia, Canada - Chemainus / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xavier High School
- Xchangeable Hub System (product; Michigan Wheel Corporation)
- Xenopus Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1
- Extensible Hypertext Markup Language
- Extremely High Vacuum
- Xtreme Hardcore Wrestling Alliance
- 11 (Roman numeral)
- Exchange Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
XMLHttpRequest object provides an asynchronous connection between two parties that is, user is not supposed to wait for the reply of the request sent back and only related portions of the web page is refreshed instead of entire page.
XMLHttpRequest (XHR): The XHR is fundamental to all Ajax approaches, and the basic mechanism itself does not introduce additional security concerns as it inherits the same privileges as the initial HTTP request.
Web remoting with XMLHttpRequest and Frames -- To provide a continous experience, Ajax applications talk back and forth to the server without actually submitting a form and redrawing the page.
99 Paperback Expert's voice in Java technology TK5105 After reviewing the history of web application development with Ajax, this guide introduces the Direct Web Remoting (DWR) open source library for building Ajax applications without getting into the details of XMLHttpRequest coding.