XIRQL: An XML Query Language based on Information Retrieval Concepts.
What does XQL stand for?
XQL stands for XML Query Language
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of XQL in our Acronym Attic
- Pointe-Aux-Trembles, Quebec, Canada - Pointe Aux Trembles / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Strategy, Planning and Policy Division (Army Air Mobility Command)
- Xpress Property Xchange (real estate; Canada)
- Excellence Quotient
- Normalized Time-Integrated Air Concentration
- XQuery By Example
- X-Decomposition Quantum Decision Diagram (algorithm)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Data Model
- Extensible Markup Language Query Graph Model
- XQuery for Java
- xFind Quality Metadata Scheme
- XML Query Object Mapping
- Quepos, Costa Rica (Airport Code)
- Extended Quadratic Residue
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Quality Review Team
- Extreme Quality Shooters (gaming clan, Dutch)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Service (software; Oracle)
- XploRe Quantlet Server (statistical computing)
- XML Query Test Suite
- Qualicum, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since XML may represent a rich variety of information coming from many sources and structured in many ways, an XML query language must try to provide the same rich variety in the queries that may be formulated.
00</price> </journal> </publications> [FIGURE 1 OMITTED] In fact, XML query languages were a hot research topic.