Written for advanced XML users and graduate students topics covered include XML Data Management, XML Index and Query, XML Stream Processing, Publish/Subscribe, P2P, XML Query Translation and Data Integration, and XML Semantics and Advanced Applications.
What does XQUERY stand for?
XQUERY stands for XML Query
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- xFind Quality Metadata Scheme
- XML Query Object Mapping
- Quepos, Costa Rica (Airport Code)
- Extended Quadratic Residue
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Quality Review Team
- Extreme Quality Shooters (gaming clan, Dutch)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Service (software; Oracle)
- XploRe Quantlet Server (statistical computing)
- XML Query Test Suite
- Qualicum, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 [Languages];Query Languages: General Terms XML Database, XML Query Keywords: XML, query processing, query pattern matching, query evaluation, path query, path expression 1.
The following subsections provide a brief description of the work being undertaken and some key citations for each of the research areas summarized in the list below: * Extensible Markup Language (XML)--XML and its associated technologies--XML Namespaces, XML Query languages, and XML Databases--are enabling implementers to develop metadata application profiles (XML Schemas) that combine metadata terms from different namespaces to satisfy the needs of a particular community or application.
There are several methods of addressing the project of processing XML: creating an inhouse solution, XML to DBMS mapping, and XML query.
Informix also plans to support standards like XSL, XML Schema, XML Query Language, XML Linking and XML Infoset.
Texcel International, an IT products provider, has collaborated with Microsoft and webMethods to propose the use of XML Query Language to the World Wide Web Consortium.