a provider of intelligent XML-aware network infrastructure, has followed up on the success of its DataPower XA35 XML Accelerator and announced the immediate availability of the DataPower XS40 XML Security Gateway, a first-of-its-kind network device purpose-built to secure XML-based applications at wirespeed across the entire enterprise with ease.
What does XMA stand for?
XMA stands for XML (Extensible Markup Language): Mail Archiver (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XMA
We have 4 other meanings of XMA in our Acronym Attic
- Experiential Marketing
- Experimental Model (US Army)
- Extended Module (music file extension)
- External Master
- No Modulation (satellite radio)
- Prototype US Army Abrams Tank
- Xperia M2 (smartphone; Sony)
- Xperia M5 (smartphone; Sony)
- X-Ray Micro Analyser
- Xinjiang Mountaineering Association (China)
- Xtreme Martial Arts
- Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- Xtreme Martial Arts Association
- Cross-Multipole Array Acoustic Log (oil exploration)
- xApp (SAP AG Composite Application) Mobile Asset Management (trademark of SAP)
- eXtended Metropolitan Area Network
- Xenopus Microtubule Assembly Protein
- eXtended Messaging Application Program Interface
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Matching and Structuring (query language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keep in mind that their implementation is most likely a proprietary one, since no standard for XML presentation has yet been finalized.
Document data and text content encoded with XML can be posted to Internet Web sites, processed with desktop publishing software for distribution on CD-ROM media, and used in e-commerce applications.